The engineering company MunayGas ("ECMG") is a dynamically developing company offering a whole range of engineering services for companies of oil&gas, petrochemical, energy, and metallurgy industries.
The company is capable and experienced in designing, procurement, construction and upgrading automation and telemechanics systems, industrial safety systems, and informational systems.
OUR PARTNERS AND SUPPLIERS:
- SIEMENS (automation equipment, hardware, software, video surveillance systems)
- EMERSON PROCEES MANAGEMENT AG (automation equipment, software and hardware)
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC (automation equipment, safety equipment, power supply equipment, software) .
- PHOENIX CONTACT (electrical equipment, contact facilities and automation tools)
- WIKA (control instrumentation)
- STAHL (explosion-proof electrical equipment)
- ROSE (high-quality junction boxes for use in severe environments, including explosion-proof ones)
- OBO BETTERMANN (full range of cable support systems)
- FIREYE INC., member of UTC corporation, (flame control systems and flare control sensors)
- GEUTEBRUCK (CCTV)
- ABB (power equipment of high, medium and low voltage, products and technologies for automation)
- SCHRACK SECONET AG (fire alarm)
Certificates and Licenses
Products and services the company offers are ensured by appropriate certificates and licenses.
1. License of State Architectural and Construction Supervision Direction of Astana city for design and exploration activities
2. License of State Architectural and Construction Supervision Direction of Astana city for construction and installation works
3. License of State Architectural and Construction Supervision Direction of Astana city for expert works and engineering services
4. License of State Energy Supervision Committee of the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan for design, manufacture, installation and repair of explosion-proof electrical equipment
5. License of Department of Internal Affairs of Astana city for installation, commissioning and maintenance of security alarm